In this Episode, Ed Davies, the directer of Power of Fathers joins us to discuss the work he is conducting in our communities. Hosted by Dr. Kirk E Harris, this informative episode will expound upon how FFHC integrates with the Power of Fathers, and the collaborative work that is being progressed. Tune in!
In this episode brother Ronald Clay breaks down the challenges he has faced as a returning citizen father, and how FFHC has helped encourage and assist in his walk as a father.
In this introductory podcast, Dr. Kirk Harris interviews Dr. Michael Bennett and Sequane Lawrence. They discuss the vision and purpose of Fathers Families & Healthy Communities. Topics include:
- History of Fathers, Families and Healthy Communities at DePaul
- History of FFHC Demonstration
- Importance of father engagement
- How FFHC advances the work of fatherhood and father engagement
- Father Profile: Larry MorrisI view my future as being bright. As long as I can support and provide for my children and keep […]
- Father Profile: James GilliamAs statistics show, children without fathers in their home tend to go astray. It will affect all of […]
- Father Profile: Reggie LeeI have the mindset to succeed and continue to be a great father for both of my children. Reggie Lee […]
- Father Profile: Darnell WatkinsIt’s my responsibility to keep an eye on the community. Darnell Watkins, who grew up in what he […]
- No events